Monday, August 3, 2009

I think Spencer is a fainting goat, and I KNOW he's a little fatty butterball!

Spencer is beginning to exhibit strange behaviors that - if I hadn't ever heard of before - would scare me to death that he was neurologically disturbed or something.

Noah was holding him like a baby on Sunday, and his little beer-gut looking belly was all round and puffy. Noah put him down awkwardly and Spencer tumbled over on his back. Well, instead of immediately trying to right himself, he went stiff-legged and his eyes rolled back for about 10 seconds or so. Then he started trying to get up and then walked away.

When I remarked about how odd that was, Noah told me that when the dogs had startled him the other day he flipped over backward and did the same thing!! He must be a fainter. I have to look them up and find out more.

No comments: