Thursday, June 4, 2009

My first cat at age 44 . . .

I finally decided to get a cat - O.K. two cats, and they are kittens - just 6 weeks old! They've been here a week now, so I guess they're 7 weeks old, and the kids have really been enjoying them.

Today, I didn't feel well and I slept a LOT. The great thing was, the kittens piled up on me and slept, too! The purring little cuties were just so cuddly and warm! I'm having kitten love!

I remember my whole childhood wanting a cat SO badly, but Mom was allergic and didn't like cats. I'm allergic, too, especially when there are more than one cat in a house. I decided that it would be alright to keep them in the house for a couple of weeks until they were big enough to dodge any predators that might get after them. I'm very wheezy, but I think I have a bit of a cold.

Ok, so I've got a few scratches. I'm loving it though!

No comments: